Loving Myself Challenge: Day 14 ...and 15!
Saturday, February 02, 2013
Hey guys... Still pushing :-)
1. walked 15,000 steps
2. drank plenty water
3. Controlled my coffee intake
4. Only ate 1/2 of my FREE burrito ( threw the rest of the tortilla away)
5. Did strength training exercises!
1. Went to dinner and ordered Salmon, broccoli, mashed potatoes. Only ate half!
2. Ate all my dessert (small brownie sundae) counted the cals, logged it, AND enjoyed every bite!
3. Stregth exercises
4. Spent time with a friend after work
5. Drank plenty water.
I am becoming more compassionate towards myself. :-) I actually heard myself say aloud "Sure, I have plenty flaws... just like everyone else. I guess it depends what you are looking for. If you want to find something wrong with me, you'll find it. But, if you want to find something positive... I have many positive traits too! Just depends on what you're looking to find." I've never said that aloud before... but you know what it's TRUE!
I am amazing. YOU are amazing. Do we mess up? Do we offend others sometimes accidentally? SURE! But, I bet if someone were actually trying to see the good in you, they would see PLENTY!
Keep smiling, and love yourself! I'm really learning that there is more good to me than bad. :)