Blessings, February 2, 2013
Saturday, February 02, 2013
My goal is to list at least three blessings every day.
Here are today's blessings:
1. Yesterday one of my students had their first confession. (Considering his limited communication skills, this was the highlight of Catholic Schools Week.)
2. I am going out to dinner and a concert with DH tonight.
3. While I am discouraged about my lack of weight loss, I am determined to start over today and make healthier choices. I am thankful that I can always start over. I am thankful that I have a supportive family and supportive friends.
4. I feel loved and I know that I am blessed with more than I can count.
5. Family, friends, and faith.
Feel free to list your own blessings. Have a wonderful day!