Saturday, February 02, 2013
I've been stuck at around 230 lbs for the last year and a half. And I've been trying to figure out WHY. Today I was thinking, and thinking, and thinking some more. What have I been doing differently than others? Well, I isolated a few key behaviors that may make a difference.
1. I don't exercise on a daily basis.
2. I rarely lift weights, despite having a set of dumbbells and resistance band set.
3. My sleep schedule is off by a few hours (I go to bed past midnight and wake around noon).
4. I eat pretty much what I want. I do watch how much of what I eat and figure out my daily calories, but often it's not what it could/should be.
5. I don't have a set schedule/commitment for healthy behaviors.
Mostly my sleep and no weights seem to be the largest difference between weight lost or weight maintenance.
Also, 105 days - or 15 weeks - until my first running 5k, the Warrior Dash! And I still haven't even started training. T_T