January Wrap Up
Friday, February 01, 2013
A quick summary of what I accomplished in January since coming back on the 5th:
- 9 pounds gone!
- 8 glasses of water or more each day = over 216 glasses!
- 6 blogs written
- walked the dog every day (except 2 when the weather kept us in)
- logged 865 exercise minutes - most of it walking
- ate over my calorie range for the day (1200 - 1500) only 2 times
(usually because of my love of wine)
- only used my asthma puffers twice
- have agreed to do something that scares me - go to a muay thai kick boxing class with a friend who is thin and fit!
How do I feel? Pretty proud of myself! I have stopped jumping on the scale at every turn and I feel pretty much in control. I have made mistakes, but I have picked myself up and have kept going. Let's see if I can keep up those fast break goals through-out February - they have been really good for me.