Happy Friday & Happy February everyone!
I felt inspired to post my goals today since a friend asked me about how I lost so much weight. I went over everything I do, and it inspired me to keep pushing forward. I would like to get to 155 by the end of this month. It has been busy at work, so I really need to find time to exercise! I need to make time I think!
I can't believe it is Feb 2013 already! I really would like to get to 155 by the end of the month! I have been working extra hours this week, and I will be working more next week probably! I can't push my goals aside too much because I don't want to give up! I have come so far, and I really think I can get to where I need to be. I just need to actually DO what I want to do!
****Accomplished January Goals****
- Did every weighin & team challenge the best I could!
- Used the measuring tape once
- Tracked my protein & stayed in range most days.
- Tried new recipes
- Figured out how to eat healthier at work for 2 meals
- I did my first attempt at batch cooking. It went pretty well
- Reached my goal of being 158 by Jan 31st
- Signed up for a 5K - April 7th!
- Saved some money
- Stood up for myself & continued to stay positive
****My February Goals****
- Weigh 155 by February 28th - I will be at healthy weight (high end of the BMI)
- Restart my 5K training!
- Continue using the measuring tape at least twice a month
- Keep not eating tortilla chips
- If I eat french fries, try to only eat them once a week
- Sign up for another 5K
- Use the treadmill more!!
- Sign up for my prepaid yoga classes
- Try 4 new healthier Recipes
- Stay committed to the Challenges even during busy season
- Aim for 1,000 fitness minute trophy for February!
- Continue to do non-workout activities I enjoy even if I go alone(craft & pet fairs)
- Try to stay patient with my parents even when they are on the fritz!
- Don't get discouraged if I don't reach all of my goals!
- Be at healthy weight (155) by March 1, 2013!
- Be at 100 pounds lost & weigh 150pounds - no deadline
- Complete any 5K in 30 minutes - no deadline
Hopefully everyone has a wonderful day & rest of the week! Have you thought of your February and other goals yet?