Friday, February 01, 2013
Are they similar to the goals you had for last month ? My goals are similar and just need to be adhered to better.
Were you able to meet those goals ? I did fair in meeting my goals but could do better.
What do you think you might need to change in order to meet those goals this month ? I just need to focus better on each meal, making better choices one meal at a time.
What will you continue to do? I will continue with the same goals, just enforce them stronger.
Do you need to make more realistic goals? I think my goals are realistic, something that should be done as a lifestyle.
Here's a reminder to me of what my goals are:
1. My first priority has got to be to track every bite that goes in my mouth. If that little bite is too much hassle to look up the nutrition for it, then it has to stay out of my mouth.
2. My exercise intensity has to be bumped up a notch. For most of 2012, I have exercise 5 days a week or more, but the intensity has not been there. So cardio has to includeexercise that gets my HR going stronger.
3. ST will be done 3 times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes each.
4. I will strive for 100% points in the challenges.
5. If/when a slip-up happens, I will get back on the wagon immediately.