Thursday, January 31, 2013
10. Lost four pounds this month (at one point I’d lost 7, but then regained 3)
9. Stayed in my calorie range for 23 days, including one 14-day stretch.
8. Had the best birthday cake ever (which I made myself).
7. Ate the most delicious meal I’ve had in years at an extraordinary restuarant in Seattle.
6. Attended an amazing performance of all six of Bach’s Brandenburg Concerti in one evening.
5. Resumed my sitting meditation on a daily basis for all 31 days.
4. Enjoyed catching up with friends in Seattle while getting important work done.
3. Accumulated 2,276 fitness minutes.
2. Ran over 101 miles.
1. Had two visits with my best friend from Kentucky.