Thursday, January 31, 2013
I've made progress this first consistent month on SparkPeople (after being inactive for a year and a half). I've lost more weight than I thought I would, and I've been consistent logging my food and making healthful choices. I am proud of myself and hope to continue to see progress!
So... I'm making my goals for February to continue my progress! My goals are to:
- log everything I eat everyday using my computer or phone app.
- eat at least 7 servings of fruit or vegetables a day.
- drink no less than 8 cups of water a day.
- walk at least 1 mile a day.
- do at least 10 minutes of strength training with my resistance bands (maybe with some videos on SparkPeople). **new goal for February
- stay positive during this weight loss journey.
- stay positive on the journey to TTC.
- celebrate my efforts and successes!
- support myself through any hiccups and over any hurdles along the way!
- read a book for my personal pleasure (not for work) no less than 10 minutes a day.
- PRAY; He is always listening and on my side, no matter what...