January Goals Recap
Thursday, January 31, 2013
How i went with my January Goals ....
- Listen to a motivational song daily - This i was on top of getting done
- Read a Motivational quote daily - I excelled here too
- Blog Daily - I did my daily blog although some days were done after few days due to what had been happening with my life at that point of time
- Track calories - Was on top of it, although was late on re tracking it to sparkpeople.
- Cut down on soft drinks - I must admit i drank some but i surely did cut down to what i had been drinking. Which is a start.
- Get atleast 10 minutes a day for starters - The first 2 weeks were slow on getting it daily but towards the end it picked up.
- Track fitness minutes - Did well except was late re tracking it on sparkpeople.
- Sort out one room section a week - I did a section of a room each week so that is progress gone well.
- Throw out and give away things you no longer need or would use. - It is good to go through things you no longer need like last year's agenda lol.
Weight Loss Journey
- Loose 1 kg / 2.2 lbs a week - This has been a struggle, i didn't even reach this for the month, maybe better luck next month.
- Loose 2.6 cm / 1 inch a week - This was a success , i even exceeded it each week.
- Do something fun atleast one time in the week - I watched movies, and danced, was nice to have fun.
- Do myself up, can be make up, have a foot spa , dye hair atleast once a week. - Not all weeks did i pamper myself but i did make myself feel good.
Total loss for January : 0.6kg / 1.32 lbs And 40 cm / 15.7 inches.