Thursday, January 31, 2013
Some week it has been, i have had good and bad days with my conditions and on track with the challenges that i am doing with sparkpeople. Bit behind on re tracking my food and fitness onto sparkpeople but it will be done ☺
Still on track with most things except the weight loss, hopefully Next week will show better results from all the physio i have been doing.
Down with the scale
This week i maintained again. So total weight loss up to know is 0.6kg / 1.32 lbs.
Down with the measurements
This week I did well with measurements. This week i lost 13 cm / 5.1 inches. I lost in the areas of Below Bust, Fore arm, Waist, Hips, Thigh, and Butt. Loosing most in my waist. To date i have lost 40 cm / 15.7 inches. My clothes are feeling alot looser but i have not quiet lost a dress size yet.
Getting to know me
This week you got to know me by having 3 children, I enjoy drinking tea, being creative, my favourite colours, enjoying music from the 80s, being an only child, and wearing elastic headbands.
Motivational Music List
22) Song of the Cebu by VeggieTales
23) Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley
24) Don't give up by Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush
25) That will be the day by Buddy Holly & His Crickets
26) Butterfly by Andy Williams
27) Rock Lobster by The B52's
28) Blue Monday by New Order
Motivational Quote List
22) “When we stop judging ourselves, we stop judging other people. When we start loving ourselves, we start loving other people.” ~Unknown
23) “When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.” ~Abraham Maslow
24) “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” ~Zig Ziglar
25) “The past is history. The future, a mystery. The here and now is a gift. That is why it’s called the present.” ~Unknown
26) “Perfectionism doesn’t make you feel perfect. It makes you feel inadequate.” ~Maria Shrive
27) “Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.” ~Napolean Bonaparte
28) “Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week.” ~Spanish Proverb