My arsenal for the next 60 days
Thursday, January 31, 2013
First of all, my primary arsenal to reach my goals is God's guidance, strength, and wisdom. Second important part of my success is staying track on my nutrition and not falling for temptation. Then we go to the things in the picture to finish it up.
From left to right:
1) New Balance MX887 cross training shoes to help protect my knees. I did consider doing Insanity barefooted like GWBACH
2) Garmin 410 GPS Watch & HR will help track my workouts.
3) My fitness log file that has been going since 2009. This helps track my HR and calories burned. When I see my HR & calories burned go down on the same exercises, that means my fitness level is increasing.
4) Insanity nutrition guide. I am not following the guide for the program. I will use it to introduce new recipe's into my plan.
5) Ipod Nano Generation 7 also tracks my workouts. I mostly use this for my running though. I have a couple races planned in March. Along with my Insanity workouts, I will be doing 30 min to 45 runs during my lunch hr.
6) Shakeology, I am going to try all different flavors. This is full of NATURAL daily vitamins and minerals. I also take Dr Schulze's Superfoods Plus to help with energy, vitamins, and minerals.
7) Shaun T's Insanity 60 Day workout program.
8) Last but not least, workout mat that came with Insanity to also help with my knees. Concrete in my living room is too deadly for my knees. No matter how good my shoes are.
Game plan is to drop my body fat % from 16.39% to 13% by end of March.
TIME TO DIG DEEPER!!!