2013 Goals: how am I doing Week 5
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Week 4 was bad, and it continued into week #5. But that is behind me now. I was back on plan on Monday, walking at lunch every day and tracking my food. So for the past 3 days of week 5, I'm doing well. I'm not completely on target, but my aim is a lot better!
1. Tracking food: 3 of 7 days, but most important, it's 3 days in a row for the last 3 days.
2. Drinking tea: 3 of 7 days, same as above.
3. Morning workout - not done. I'm just not getting up early enough in the morning. This is still a goal, but I'm having a devil of a time getting started.
4. Lunchtime walk: 4.5 of 7 days. Thankfully the weather warmed up. I did about 1/2 of my usual walk on one of the days, but the cold and wind turned me around. But since Sunday, I've been walking every day.
5. Eat clean and aim for 9 servings of F/V. For the past 3 days, I've managed 7-8 servings. After going overboard with processed food on the first 4 days, the past 3 days are a big improvement - but there is still room for more improvement. The important thing is that I feel like I'm back on track.
6. 80 minutes of exercise per day - well, I'm only making about 40-45 minutes. But the important thing is that I'm exercising every day, which is a great improvement over last week. Again, I feel like I'm back on track.
I'm being mindful of my choices and I'm owning all my decisions, even the bad ones.