Wednesday, January 30, 2013
I am getting myself back into a good place again. Slowly, but surely! The last time that I was in a good place I spent a lot of time writing down my goals, things I wanted to accomplish and it really helped me determine what was working in my life and what wasn't.
I need to get back to that place. It was the best way to keep myself accountable for things and was the best way for me to measure my successes. So, I know its already half way through the week but I done telling myself that I have to wait until Mondays to start fresh. I am starting now.
Here are five things that I want to accomplish by the end of this week:
1) I want to (from this moment on) track every single one of my meals
2) I want to take my puppy for a walk at least once (I have been letting her down lately)
3) I want to organize/clean our bedroom (a clean house means better attitude for me!)
4) I want to consistently get up and have a healthy breakfast (even if it means getting up 15 minutes earlier than what I normally do)
5) I want to take my water bottle to work every day and use it (no more sugary juice)
Next week I want to focus on 5 more different things that I can work on so that eventually I can get myself into better habits, but not all happening at once. One of the biggest problems I have it wanting every single thing to happen right away...and its probably the biggest reason that I am not successful with a healthy lifestyle. I need to learn how to have patience and work on a few small things at a time. So that's what I am going to do!
Hope you are all having a wonderful healthy week!