STARDUSTD
40,000-49,999 SparkPoints 44,266
SparkPoints
 

1 step forward, 4 steps back

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

That's how it's felt lately. Up until Jan 14, 24 days binge-free, followed by at least 12 binges since. 3 days were actually less clear-cut binges than almost non-stop eating. Weight's way high, self worth way low.

I'm not giving up, damn it all. Really battling the urge to.

I invite all the positive, supportive forces that want to be present in my life, into it.
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • -AMANDA79-
    I try to focus on eating healthy 80% of the time and oinking out on wings and drinking beer the other 20%. Often when I try to be too perfect I lose it and eat like a maniac.

    Good luck on finding a balance that works for you. You can do it...
    1550 days ago
  • KANOE10
    Hang in there. Don't give up. You are stronger than you think. You lost all of that weight and found the strength to do it. You are still strong and can do it. Try not to be hard on yourself. Today is a new day. emoticon
    1550 days ago
  • MIRAGE727
    Keep finding ways to capture and hold on to positive waves! You need to keep going forward no matter what.
    emoticon

    1550 days ago
  • Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment


    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.
 

More Blogs by STARDUSTD