Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Sometimes my attention is captivated by what the scale does or does not say about my body's relation to gravity. Luckily I know there are far more important indicators of my success such as:
- continually refining my nutrition choices to the healthiest they can be
- drinking enough water
- using the digital food scale to portion control
- staying out of the way of my own success
- working hard to change the way I think about food
- eating to live and not living to eat.
Part of that continual self-work involves limiting my contact to all things negative which all too easily become a trigger for me to emotionally overeat.
I am a big believer and practitioner of positive attracting positive and I like to bring my own sunshine.
So I try to be far more of this
and far less of this!