Wednesday, January 30, 2013
"We are what we repeatedly do." Aristotle
Well, yesterday I ate at the low end of my calorie range, drank more than the required water, and did 90 minutes on the treadmill @ 8.5 incline (which, according to the machine based on my current weight burned over 1,000 calories). So that's a pretty substantial streak for all three and there's my rut. A good rut....but a rut none the less.
Who is this lady and where did she come from all of the sudden?
I like her. She needs to stay. Like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.
Health Progress MTD
1. Eat within calories (streak 22 days; 26 of 28 days this month)
2. Cardio (streak 33 days; 28 of 28 days this month)
3. Drink water (streak 19 days; 22 of 28 days this month)
4. Wear pedometer and track steps (streak 87 days; 28 of 28 days this month)
Three happy things:
1. Weird weather - we've had 7" of snow, ice, and thunderstorms all within 4 days
2. passing on a co-worker's birthday cake (but signing the card anyway)
3. avoiding the temptation of free Italian grinder sandwiches for lunch