Tuesday, January 29, 2013
1. At the Tinkerbell 1/2 marathon I ran a 12 minute mile average. I want to run a 10 minute average mile at the 15k Hot Chocolate Run
2. I want to increase my flexibility due to increased stretching and yoga.
3. I will have increased muscle tone due to either more time at the gym doing ST and/or doing the Supreme 90.
4. I will continue to be an active Master of Maintenance for my team and of course continue to maintain!
5. I will successfully have fought my urge to binge on chocolate due to stress from my family. I know I put the stress on myself.
6. I will have a stronger sense of peace, centeredness and balance in all areas of my life. I will get this by being more aware of my surroundings especially when I'm with my family and take the time breathe deeply, do more yoga and balance my time between family, exercise, spark and household duties.