Tuesday, January 29, 2013
So when SparkCoach asked me to elaborate on 3 things I'd do off my bucket list if anything was possible, I had to stop short and think hard... Bucket List? Do I have a bucket list? No, I guess I don't. If I did have one, what would be on it? I think I've gotten in the habit of just slogging through days without much in the way of overall dreams. My goals are all mini and microgoals, other than losing weight. So what would be on it?
1. I want to take Roger to Disneyland or WaltDisneyWorld. He's never been.
2. I want to visit Japan
3. I'd like to visit the Vatican
4. I want to go to an anime convention in cosplay as something other than Kirby
5. I want to go on fairs and fit on the amusement rides again, ie the monster
6. I'd like to go to a concert for a christian band or singer again-last one was Carolyn Arends and I really enjoyed it
7. I want to go to Yellowstone again.
8. I'd like to go camping again.
So the SparkCoach Visualization asked what 3 things you would do if anything was possible? If anything was possible, I would take Roger to see WaltDisneyWorld in Florida, take him to Japan, and both go to see the Vatican. It also asks, what can you do to feel like that in your life today. I'm confused, does it mean what you can do to bring those into your life, or what you can do to feel like you can do anything today? If it is bringing those things into your life, I can bring various programs and effects (like pictures) into our lives to represent the goal and I can explore various foods from Japan. If it is feeling like you can do anything, I can work on some of my goals that I am having a hard time fulfilling. The more satisfaction I feel from accomplishing something I set out to do ahead of time, the more I will feel like I can accomplish in general.