Monday, January 28, 2013
Snagged from GIANTMICROBE
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
The infamous Banana in a Snuggie: whole wheat tortilla, spread across with sunbutter, sprinkled with nutritional yeast, a banana laid across the schmear, folded over one end of the banana (so the good stuff doesn't get squeezed out!), and rolled up.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
At least 10 cups.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
Body Revolution, simply because it's my current (nevermind favorite) workout. Oh, and TurboKick, because I did it all day Saturday and have to practice teach while I wait to see if I passed the test.
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
Lots, but not "too many" since I'm not blowing up, lol.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Raw kale chips, Somersaults, and toast.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
I don't mean that I don't eat lunch, I just don't have a usual. It's something different almost every day, because I am rarely not at home, so I don't have a lunch-packing routine.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
Whatever feels like it hasn't gotten enough play lately.
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Triceps with arms overhead. I have very strong tris from work, but also short lats, so I have an impossible time keeping my elbows close to my head, and I can't go as heavy as I need to feel challenged.
9. What are your ï¿½badï¿½ food cravings?
Chocolate and jelly beans.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
As a vegan, I supplement B12, usually in the form of nutritional yeast, a Vega shake, or a bar like Clif or Luna. I rarely take it as a pill, though I have used a sublingual B12 before.
11. How often do you eat out?
Once a week or less.
12. Do you eat fast food?
No more than two or three times a year.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
Aside from SparkFriends, my biggest fitness supporter is my mom, STLW27. Honorable mentions to my husband, Dave, and my dad, for going along with exercising even though they don't really like to. Maybe this doesn't really sound like "support," but seeing the people around me make an effort to improve their lifestyles (especially when it goes against their preferences) is better and more encouraging than any amount of cheerleading anyone could direct right at me.
14. Do you have a gym membership?
We just cancelled Planet Fitness because I almost always work out at home now.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
8-10. I love sleep.
16. Do you have a ï¿½cheatï¿½ day?
No, I just do what I want.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
1 or 2 glasses of wine a week. I stopped drinking altogether for several months because I always thought I might want to work out at night, but I think I hate exercising late now.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Sometimes Dave, and sometimes I go to the gym with Mom.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Veggieful dinner: collards, chickpeas, green peas, and carrots, in roasted garlic pasta sauce, over a little barley. With a ton of red pepper flakes, of course.