Monday, January 28, 2013
1. I decided to seperate some of my workout clothes---by doing this alone I know if I go into one drawer of tops I call those my "athelete" clothes. It is amazing what that mind set does esp. wearing those clothers while working out.
2. I have been doing a BUNCH of mini workouts. Primarily 3/10 minute spurts. I find it not only seems like less work, I am pushing myself a little bit more.
3. I am trying to do little tabs of not so healthy foods. Ultimtately, I just won't bring these into the house.
4. I am trying new things in my green smoothie---using carrot juice as my base, frozen grapes LOVE this one, and water and ice too. These are great things that I am also using up that we have too.
5. Our grocery bill is WAYYY low and I am really thinking long and hard of what I am buying for the week.
1. FIgure out schedules so I can do WW
2. 5K a month will be my new "team" sport I am calling it
3. MORE water even if I have to flavor it every day
4. Think and talk more about getting a bike
5. Uuse spark more frequently