Sunday, January 27, 2013
Loving Myself Challenge continues!! [...and never stopped ;-) ]
1. I'm proud that I made time to go on a date during the week. He and I get along very well and always have a good time.
2. I went on a girls trip and we went skiing!! We had a GREAT time and were active the whole weekend.
3. I tried something new, took a few falls, got up and tried again... and in the end had a BLAST SKIING!!!!
4. I ate relatively well and did not pig out or unnecessarily over do it.
5. I got back home and made a HEALTHY broccoli and turkey sausage stir fry, with cabbage. Back on my healthy eating plan immediately!
I added a few pictures so you guys can see me on my Skis! I feel happy and proud that I tried something new and was active this weekend. I'm about to go workout again. Then, I'll finish up some work and head to bed! I'm exhausted!