Spoilt for Choice
Sunday, January 27, 2013
So it seems I'm spoilt for choice....
In addition to the wonderful resources of;
- Fitness Blender
- Fitness Library
- Body Rock and
I also have
- Scott Pilates Sunrise Yoga
- Yoga For the Back and
- Yoga Meltdown (level 1 and 2)
As well as a generic "Intro to Yoga" type DVD and another on Tai Chi. I also have
- Martines Dance Body
- 10 Minute Solutions Fitness Ball Workout and - Angela Griffin's Stretch and Tone and DanceMix Workouts.
Plus I have
- Sensual Bellydance with Blanca
- Beutiful Technique from Step One with Autumn Ward
- Serpentine with Rachel Brice
- The Art of Exotic Dancing
- BellyDance for Beautiful Freaks with Temptest
- Sultry Slow Bellydance with Sadie and
- A couple of Lady Morrighan dance DVD's.
These are all dance instructional DVD's with various routines and workouts in them, but aren't strictly workouts. Finally, I have
- Cardio Bellydance and
- Cardio Burlesque (both Dolphina)
- Bellydance for Fitness with Rainia (which has 2 workouts on it) and
- Love Potion, Luscious and Hard Candy with Blanca, Sarah Skinner, Neon and Elisheva.
All of these are dance Workouts. Oh, and a bunch of dancing/fitness Wii games.
So, yeah...what to do, what to do.....