Sunday, January 27, 2013
I didn't do a great job of keeping track of what I did this week, but that's ok. My main priority was to rest up and let my ankle heal and get rid of this cold. Ankle is all better, and the cold isn't as bad right now. I'm sure that once it's gone I'll have lost like 5 pounds just from all the nose blowing I've been doing. Yuck!
1. "Continue with a minimum of 10 minutes of exercise 5 days per week." I got 1 day of cardio in, and did TONS of walking at the pro-life march in DC on Friday, but that was it. I'm hoping to get back into a regular schedule this week. We'll see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow.
2. "Eat a minimum of 1 fruit and 1 veggie every day." Looking back at the nutrition tracker, it looks like I got freggies in at least 4 days. Not great, but better than I thought I did.
3. "Take a multivitamin once a week." Got it today.
4. "Continue to weigh in once per week." The scale went down a bit again this week (0.8 lbs.).
5. "If I have a weight gain that week, then I use the nutrition tracker for the entire following week to get myself back on track." I did use it most days this week. It really does help me to stay motivated to eat well when I can see those numbers.
6. "I'd like to get down to 123 by my 2 year Sparkiversary (May 15)." Slowly but surely I'll get there :-)
1. "Prayer 3 times per day when home all day, or 2 times per day when out running." I didn't keep track of how often I did this.
2. "Go to confession once per month." Planning to go again mid-February.
In looking over my blogs from January, I seem to have had the most trouble with the freggies and fitting in my 3 separate prayer times each day. I'll try to focus more on those in February.