Sunday, January 27, 2013
I had a really nice day yesterday. I drove up to Chicago, about 4 hours. Didn't get lost (much). Dropped DS20 at the airport on time. Then went with DS14 to the planetarium. I was thinking the aquarium, but he prefers space over fish. Got home about 8. I ate way too much in the car.
But I think I found my motivation. My sister started weight watchers and has been losing big, and I am feeling competitive. You know, healthy competition is very motivating.
I always have the same breakfast. Now I've planned some basic lunches, and dinners:
1. tuna, salad & green beans
2. chicken, salad and broccoli
3. soup, salad and carrots
4. chili & potato
5. shrimp & cauliflower simmer sauce
6. chicken & spinach simmer sauce
1. chicken, rice, asparagus
2. pasta, turkey meatballs, & cucumbers
3. turkey burgers, celery & carrots
4. turkey, rice and cauliflower
5. chicken, pasta & broccoli
I weighed & measured my lunch!