Sunday, January 27, 2013
I saw this on another blog, and thought why not? I like that it's based on healthy living
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Oatmeal w/ raspberries - so yummy and filling!!
2. How much water do you drink a day?
About 12 cups most days
3. What is your current favorite workout?
A combo of a ladder workout on the treadmill w/ the sprints separated by strength exercises
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
1300 most days, some days a little higher
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
apple w/ 1tbs peanut butter or plain Greek yogurt w/ 1tbs honey and chia seeds
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
My new lunch fav has been a 2 egg omelete w/ spinach and goat's cheese w/ jalapenos and chillies plus a big salad
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
I love them all, but I think chest/back is my favorite. My back is getting a lot stronger!
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Like I said, I like them all
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
chocolate, Ritz crackers
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
11. How often do you eat out?
Once a week at the most.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Not really. Subway once in a while
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My husband and kids. They support everything I do and have started loving exercise, too!
14. Do you have a gym membership?
No. I live in a place with limited access to gyms, and I've managed to make it work doing it at home. I'm currently creating my own gym at home.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
6 or 7 - 7 is ideal for me. More or less and I feel "off" all day
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
Once every 2 weeks usually. If I really want something, I'll usually just work it into my daily calories. Cheat days tend to throw me off my routine.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Not much. I recently did, and i regretted it. I don't enjoy alcohol enough to deal with feeling gross for the entire next day.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Sometimes. Lately I've been more into working out by myself. I'm getting good at pushing myself and find working out with others a little distracting.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
My oatmeal/raspberry breakfast. Going for a run as soon as I get done with this.