What do I want to accomplish over the next 10 weeks?
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Well would love to accomplish a lot over the next 10 weeks. 10 weeks is 2 1/2 months. Hmmm
1) Be able to walk 5 miles without wearing myself out (Almost there can do 4 miles)
2) Have health problems figured out, and fixed so I can continue on a healthy path (Almost there)
3) Have completed a full kick box workout DVD all 60 minutes by the end of these 10 weeks (Had to cancel this one due to health issues, and instead implented a Leslie Sansone DVD in it's place)
4) Continue to limit fast food and junk food (Doing great with this, no cravings for it whatsoever...YAY!)
5) Maintain or lose weight over the holidays (Lost weight over the holidays, but hit plateau this last week)
6) Be happy most of the time instead of just some of the time (Working on it instead of 2 days being happy out of the week I'm up to 5 out of the week)
Wishing everyone the best of luck.
As I read this and added notes I see I'm getting my goals slowly done or steadily in working progress minus one. Which I cannot help. But I wish to modify these goals, 1 because I have grown from them, 2 because I'm also getting bored and need to change up my routine a bit. So here goes:
1) Continue to work on being a happier me.
2) Now that I can walk 4 miles, going to work on 5 miles maybe even 6.
3) Begin jogging/running routine as my body allows.
4) Continue Leslie Sansone's walking DVD but instead of 5 days a week like on the DVD would like to amp it up to 7 days a week.
5) Eat at least 3 fruits and or 3 veggies everyday.
6) Continue to limit fast food but also limit how often I have other junk food, if I do have it try to opt for more nutritional versions.
7) Lose 10-15 more pounds by June 1st, 2013
8) Add more weights to my strength training routine, I have found that 3 pound weights are no longer challenging.
9) Be able to do 20 push ups by the end of my fun filled Jolly Holiday Challenge
10) Continue to spark with my friends everyday.
11) Make a motivational collage.