50 Days to 50 - Day 47
Saturday, January 26, 2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE-----Allow me to introduce........
THE BIRTHDAY FAIRY!!!
Yep - That is my daughter Morgin!! She took me on my second birthday date today.....
This is what we did today--
1) We started in Daphne at Starbucks for a Skinny Latte!!
2) Then she took me to LuLu's for lunch (that would be Jimmy Buffett's sister's restaurant in Gulf Shores, AL and this is what I ate--
That is the most divine Shrimp Salad Wrap - that I have ever "wrapped" my mouth around!! And yes - that is also my Mich Ultra - Hey it's MY birthday!!!
3) After that, we drove down to the beach for an awesome photo op -
4) The next stop was Mini Golf at which point we laughed until we almost wet ourselves - and the uncanny thing about that was that in the end - we both had the same score----which was NOT a good score!!
5) We really broke a sweat 'golfing" so next we stopped at sonic for a cranberry limeade!!
6) And finally - we had just had to do a tiny bit of shopping - because that is what we ALWAYS do when she comes home!!!
I had such an awesome day with this child of mine......She is simply the best!!
Here's a quick pic of both of us having the best of times!!
And I had the BEST day!! Now on to my 3rd play date---this one is the one my mom was in charge of!!