Saturday, January 26, 2013
Starting Weight (December 2012) – 193.8
1/6 – 193.1
1/12 – 191.9
1/26 – 193.1
EXERCISE – Week 2 was tough – so much going on! I did get 3 kettlebell workouts in, but no elliptical. In week 3, I’ve worked out 5 days, all kettlebell in an effort to catch up with my LiveFit schedule. I’ve done ZERO other cardio like elliptical.
FOOD – Week 2 was dismal, food-wise. Lots of alcohol and takeout! Week 3 has been an improvement – still not totally on track…and tracking has been hit or miss, maybe 50% of the time or less.
SUCCESSES TO CELEBRATE
1. I love my kettlebells, and I am now caught up with the LiveFit program, so Week 4 is my bee-otch!
2. I did A LOT better with food for Week 3. Still room for improvement, but I feel better this week too. Making a meal plan makes all the difference!
3. I found a great new/easy/fast recipe for fish – had some amazing ginger cilantro salmon last night…
ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT
1. Food. My never ending struggle. I love eating, and I’m trying to make healthy choices, one choice at a time…not always successful, but working on it. I am making another meal plan this week, so I will do my best to stick to it despite a bunch of random stuff going on next week. My goal for next week is to track my food 80% of the time.
2. Workouts. I WILL stay on track with my KB workouts, but I will also be on the elliptical at least twice next week.
The Week Ahead…
I will stick with my workout plans and continue to work to improve my eating and tracking. I will not get discouraged about the non-budging number on the scale. I feel good that I am working out mostly-regularly, and I will do some measurements next weekend to see if I’m having at least some body composition change through all of this.