Week 6 Goals Review and Week 7 New Goals!
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Week 5/6 was amamzing!
At the end of week 6 I completed every goal excecpt my 1st one which was the Zumba goal to do 30mins minimum 6 of the 10 days i did it at least 15-18mins 2 days and more than 35-40mins plus on the 3 other days!
I even made it to ONEderland! which im soo excited about!
So all in all week 5+6 were amazing! Can't complain!
I am trying out a new protein shake recipie which i will post the recipe for as a wk 7 gaol and will do a blog post with the recipe and a review of the taste after i try it tommorow morning! LOL!
WEEK 7 GOALS:
1. Try the new Energy Protein Shake Recipe and post the Recipe as a blog directly after finishing this one!
1B. Post a Review of taste and ease to make after trying it tommorow!
2. New Weekly Weightloss Goal: I will be working towards loosing 1lb per week! I will shoot for 2 but 1 is the goal that way i dont set myself up for failure! 1lbs is doable if things go well!
3. New Challenge Goal: To get to 193 (6.9lbs) by March 1st, 2013! Doable Right! YESSS!!!
4. List 2 new ways to increase your ST Mins and 1 new way to increase Cardio in a blog when u post the recipe for the shake!
5. Give out 3 Goodies this week to Yellow Teammies who need extra hugs and support!
Those are my goals!