January 25, 2013
Friday, January 25, 2013
1. Printed out things that I needed to print out with printer our son hooked up last night
2. Read and deleted some e-mails
3. Took recyclables, scrap paper to be burned and dirty laundry to the basement and put them where them where they belong
4. Dried rugs
5. Washed towels and some whites (1 load)
6. Went to the bank
7. Took recyclables, scrap paper to be burned and dirty laundry to the basement and put them where them where they belong
8. Dried the towels and whites
9. Folded the rugs
I am still trying to get back into things. Hubby said he couldn't get warm and went to bed early this evening. I hope he is not coming down with anything.
My son hooked up the printer last night, the cord came yesterday. The paper kept jamming, but this morning I got it to print. I had a lot to print off and got that finished. My son said we should buy another printer last night because he couldn't get it to work right.
I read this tip the other day and thought I would pass it along since there is so much illness going around. Take your own pen to use at the doctor's office, the store and and at your bank. Think of how many people handle them daily and may have sneezed or wiped their noses or eyes. I thought this was a good tip. It wouldn't hurt to carry hand sanitizer if you have to use a communal pen.
I don't know if The SPCA ever came to check on the dogs. They are still outside in their pen and let out a little during the daylight hours to run. Princes goes out and then comes in and runs through the house to warm up.