Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.


    STEVIEBEE569   147,360
SparkPoints
100,000 or more SparkPoints
 
 
A Letter to My Body

Friday, January 25, 2013



Dear Body,

I want to ask you for forgiveness! Forgive me for treating you the way I have been treating you! I've been treating you terribly through yo-yo dieting (losing weight and gaining it again) and sporadic workouts (starting something, but not finishing)! I haven't been treating you like a temple of God, but more like a garbage can! However, I'm reading up on ways that I can improve you! For instance, I just finished reading Eat Clean Recharged in order to feed you better foods! Now, I'm going through the Eat Clean Cookbook with the intention of cooking meals that will give you proper nutrition. With the purpose of getting fit, it will take 80% nutrition, 10% working out, & 10% genetics. Now, before I speak on the 90%, with the 10% genetics, my parents gave you a nice shape with curves! You have hips, thighs, and a booty and there's nothing wrong with that. I just let you get flabby, but I promise with the other 90%, I will help you become fit and more fabulous!

I want to let you know that I'm committed to taking better care of you, not only this year but forever. But let's start with this year first. This January, I have been giving you vitamins every day in addition to giving you 7-8 hours of sleep. I can tell that you are definitely happy with the rest you have been getting because around 9:00 pm, you are giving me signs that it's time to get ready to call it a night and go to bed. For the past few weeks, you haven't been feeling too well, but I'm continuing to give you those vitamins along with rest!

Also, I'm getting ready for February with new challenges to let you know that I love and care for you! I will continue with the vitamins and rest! But, in February, I'm going to push you a little bit through one of our favorite workouts: Kickboxing along with strength training with one of our favorite workout coaches: Chalene Johnson! Remember this is only 10% of the equation of making you as fit as possible.

Into the equation is cooking you healthier meals. So, I'm going through cookbooks to look for meals that you will be pleased with to give you energy and long life! I already have a game plan for you next month! With Oxygen Magazine, I found a Eat Clean meal plan for you titled Build Your Best Body! So, we're going to try it, plus you'll get the nutrients, carbs, protein, and healthy fats you need!

I hope you're getting excited about this journey you and I are about to go on! I know you're fearfully and wonderfully made because your God said you are! So, once more forgive me and let's embark on this journey together with gratitude and joy! Please realize how much I do love you and want to be with you until death parts us!

SHARE
  Member Comments About This Blog Post:

JIALEXTEN 1/31/2013 2:55PM

  emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
CINDYKC2000 1/26/2013 10:54AM

    emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
LADYABIGAIL627 1/25/2013 10:15PM

    Bravo! I am going to write a letter to my body and make a vow to it. Great post!

emoticon

emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
SEEINGCLEARLY53 1/25/2013 10:07PM

    emoticon ,,,,,,,LOVED IT!

Report Inappropriate Comment
KNYAGENYA 1/25/2013 9:31PM

    emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post


Log in to post a comment.