Things I Can't Wait to Do!
Friday, January 25, 2013
I haven't written on here in awhile. I have been too caught up in life lately. Around new year's, my husband and I had about 3 weeks of swapping being sick. It was awful and it really got me off of my healthy lifestyle for awhile. However, last week, my hubby and I went grocery shopping and bought a whole ton of healthy food! We then came home and cleaned out the fridge, freezer and pantry and threw away all the unhealthy stuff we had around the house. NOw that our fridge is full of only healthy options, it is SO much easier to eat healthy!!
Now for the title of this blog entry: There are many things I have been thinking about that I can't wait to be able to do once I hit my goal weight. (And many of them I will be able to do sooner than that!)
1. I can't wait until I start to see real results. I am trying to take pictures every once in awhile, and I can't wait until I can start to put pictures beside each other and see the difference my healthy lifestyle has been making!
2. I can't wait to go shopping!! When I am down to my goal, there will be so much more that fits me, and it will be a lot more fun when I love how my body looks!
3. I can't wait for when I can wear skinny jeans, wear boots OUTSIDE of my jeans, wear shorts that are shorter than bermudas, and wear dresses comfortably!! I have so much style inside that I can't let out right now.
4. I can't wait until I am in good enough shape to run a mile without stopping! I have only done that once in my life (in the summer of 2011), and I want to be able to do it again. In fact, I would love to be able to do a 5K at some point.
5. I can't wait to be able to touch my toes and put my knees to my chest when sitting.
6. I can't wait to look in the mirror and like what I see!
7. I can't wait to be confident and happy with who I am on the outside. (I already am with who I am on the inside!)
This journey is sometimes difficult, but it is going to be SO worth it. And I CAN'T WAIT.