Hello 16 year old self...
Friday, January 25, 2013
Keep in your heart the following verses:
Psalm 34:1-4 "I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in the Lord; The humble shall hear it and rejoice. O magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together. I sought the Lord, and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears."
Psalm 71:14 "But as for me, I will hope continually, And will praise Thee yet more and more."
Always remember that God is with you and He will never forsake you regardless of what you are going through. Life will get hard and you will feel very lost but you will have friends who will help shape you, mold you, and make you into the beautiful, Godly woman that only He desires for you.
Some other tidbits of information and just plain good advice:
1) Stay in the habit of being active. It's a wonderful thing and will free you from your own self.
2) Water is not your enemy regardless of how many times you'll need to go to the restroom.
3) You are beautiful. Don't let your lack of self-esteem get in the way. God has BIG plans for you and you need to let Him take and keep control.
4) You will get married to a wonderful man. It will seem like forever for him to find you but it will happen. You'll enjoy reminding each other of that fact!
5) Stay close to your mom and dad. Spend quality time with them because they'll be gone before you know it.
6) Food is meant to be for keeping you alive not to comfort you when you are feeling down. When you are feeling down, read your Bible and pray. Talk to friends and have them do active things with you.
Most importantly your life is a blessing and while living it as such, you will bless many. Always remember that! Love, your future self