I got on the scale and apparently, we are having more of a love relationship now. Just working on tracking everything I eat, drink and exercise has helped so much.
Today is Friday which also means the hardest part of the week for my weight loss. To get over this hurdle I have some healthy meals ready to go! I must track everything no matter what. Seeing the weight come off has been a huge motivator for me to really keep with it. Monday should be an exciting morning since I will be able to see how successful I can be over the weekend.
CC3833 set up some goals for herself of February. I am thinking about doing the same thing.
- Eat more fruits and veggies (I am thinking about having fruit as my snack and adding more veggies to my dinners)
- Start taking my vitamins daily again, I was doing so well before
- I am going to lose 8 pounds by the end of February - should put me at 180 or 179 depends on where I end January
- Be kinder and more relaxed about certain situations in my life. Let go and not be so up tight
- Make more meals at home and stop relying on Subway LOL
- Pay down debts
I think this is a very good start to February and 2013. Oh, how I can't wait for summer to see how far I have come. Also, I can't wait to see me, the finished product. The product of a healthier lifestyle I can pass onto my future kids.
For now it is work work work and learn! I will be leaving for the gym in about 30 minutes to hit the treadmill for 30 minutes! It's the one thing I can do that relaxes every part of me, but I do wish I had a tablet. When I see others break out their tablets, I think mannnnnn I could be accomplishing so much right now. Then I get back on Pinterest and see all the cool things I could be doing. Hehehe.
Guess that is all for now. Time to unwind, take some supplements before working out and off to the races! OOOO speaking of races, one really quick note! I am going to be running the Color Run in April. This is SUPER exciting!!! I have a guide to help me train for it, just wish the weather would break because running on the treadmill just isn't the same.
Have a wonderous, adventurous and successful weekend!