Best WUB ever! OK, these are Baby Step goals. In doing these, I hope to work toward that goal of limiting Evening Eating. (The BIG ONE!)
( 3 possible points each of six goals.)
My WUB (weekly update blog) January 25 st :
1.Working toward 500 Fitness Minutes goal for the month of January. 3 points On my way to 1000 points for the month!!
2. "Daily, base 2 of 3 meals on veggies." 3 points
3. " No more than one cup of coffee per day. And drink minimum of 8 glasses of water and/or green tea per day." 3 points...
How to improve: Replace the coffee with green tea. It still has caffeine. And use the stuff for energy from the naturopath. And get more sun now in the winter months.
4. "Limit SP time to 2 hours. ... ... so "Me Time" is used for a hobby or seeing a friend or something active like taking a walk." 2 point
I will count water aerobics as my fun this week. I am thoroughly enjoying it!
#4. How to improve: Since hitting Level 18 in sparkpoints I need to change my focus to actually DOING the things that make me healthy like daily exercise and eating 3 real (and veggie based) meals and only 2 snacks each day . Only 2 snacks!! Oh my!!
5. Water aerobics at least 3 times per week---- 3 points!
6. WUB Actually write the Weekly Update Blogs on these goals to keep me focused. 3 points!
And, definitely writing the Weekly Update Blog has helped keep my behavioral goals in mind week after week.
Great job!!! I'm a firm believer in making small goals to work toward to read the big goal. I think it helps me see that I'm on the right track and actually doing what needs to be done. And that is exactly what I see you doing too. I'm happy that you are reaching all of your mini goals!! It's a wonderful feeling to know your getting there. 1848 days ago
What are you doing to limit your SP time? Have you been setting an alarm or only doing a few points items so you spend the time on something that is helping your goals instead of just earning points? I know that's been a hard goal for you, so keep working at it. 1851 days ago
Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.