I just read this article about setting SMART goals and I realized that I know what I want to achieve but I haven't written them down. So now I am going to share them with all of you!
My Ultimate Goals
1. To lose a total of 55-60 pounds.
2. To be able to wear shorts in the summer without my thighs rubbing together.
3. Run a marathon at Disney World by June 2, 2017.
Long Term Goals (To accomplish within the next 365 days)
1. Reach 140 Pounds (that's 40 pounds from where I am now)
2. Run a half marathon in under 2 and a half hours. I'm doing the Disney Half Marathon next January :)
3. Fit into my sexy red and black size 8 dress that my husband loves :)
Short Term Goals
1. Lose 25 pounds by September 6, 2013. We will be flying to a wedding in Dallas, TX and this will be like a mini anniversary trip since we will be celebrating one year of marriage on September 1, 2013.
2. Run my first 10K in less than 90 minutes. That's an average of 15 minutes per mile. My 10K is on May 25, 2013.
3. Be required to buy a new bathing suit for the summer because the one I have is too big.
4. Fit into my favorite pair of jeans from American Eagle by my birthday on June 2.
Those are my goals! There are many reasons behind these goals. Like I want to become a stronger person, both physically and mentally. I also want to feel confident with myself again and that's hard to do when I don't feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm starting to feel better and see progress so I know what I am doing is working!
For example, my trainer took my measurements last night and in a month's time I have lost 6 inches over all and 3 off of my waist alone!
BAM! Thanks for reading y'all! I will check in over the weekend! Have a great Friday!