Friday, January 25, 2013
Alright, some simple facts:
1) Last year I finished losing weight and lost a total of 145 pounds.
2) Last year I went through a divorce.
3) This year I found out a man I was growing more and more attached to every day wasn't quite all that he seemed, and it devastated me.
4) In the midst of those stresses, I gained back roughly 20 pounds.
5) I am slowly but surely piecing a life back together--or generating a new one.
6) Part of that endeavor requires that I put my health and wellness back on the map.
I am overwhelmed--so much is changing around me, so much requires what feels like my COMPLETE attention. I have decided to give myself back THIS space to work on my weight loss and wellness goals.
High Weight: 278
Low Weight: 131
Current Weight: 158
Goal Weight: 136
My goal is to go back to basics, to tackle one thing per day, make one change or commitment to change per day. Achieve one thing, every day.
Today's goal: Despite the fact that it is Friday (Read: Party! Celebrate with fooooood and drink!), eat a healthy and satisfying dinner; bypass the cocktail.
Have a great end to the week, sparkfriends.