I would like to know what it's like ...
Friday, January 25, 2013
- To enjoy exercising ..
- To be able to ride on a plane without my legs aching from squishing them into a seat and having to ask .. quite embarrassingly for a seat belt extender
- To be able to sit in a plastic chair without the fear of it collapsing or the embarrassment of having it collapsing
- To not be leered at judgingly like I have no right to be there by thin people when I am eating at a restaurant or buffet
- To be able to look in the mirror and not sigh in disgust
- To be able to look in a mirror and realize how good I look
- To be able to shop in a regular store even for an XL instead of a 4XL
- To not dread stepping on a scale
- To not be avoided by people on public transportation by people who think they will be crushed.
- To have family compliment me instead of taking me aside and telling me that I need to do something about my weight.
- To be that mom that my daughter can show off to her friends without thinking .. if her mom is that big .. what will she be like when she gets older?
- To be able to indulge in an ice cream cone without having others judge me.
- To be able to ride an amusement ride without the embarrassment of having to get off because I don't fit in the seat.
- To be able to work out on an exercise machine without having to check the "weight capacity"
These are just a few things I would like to be able to do .. I have lost and gained so much weight that I want off of that roller coaster and on the real ones .. at an amusement park!