Thursday, January 24, 2013
Good day everyone!
Today started off with a rough start but I'm thinking positive and the day has been getting better with each passing second!
I was thinking about goals I wanted to do besides just a goal weight.
Well I believe that we all can't fit into a cookie cutter mold; we are all different so if I say I want to weigh 120 pounds, that might be a great look for someone that is shorter than me but I might not. So I am aiming for small steps and see how that goes. once I get into the "healthy" BMI range than I'll figure out what steps to take next. For now here are some goals to reach until then
1. To be able to wrap a towel completely around my body!
2. To be able to have my boyfriend wrap both of his arms around me
3. To be able be more flexible with my body
4. To be more confident everywhere
5. To be able to purchase clothes from stores that I am not able to shop in currently.
6. To gain more upper body strength
7. To be able to run
8.To stop using hoodies and jackets as comfort blankets
9. To inspire others to be healthier
10. To be able to participate in fun activities with my friends
11. To win the 90 Day Challenge!!
12. To continue being positive with everyone
13. To be able to go up the stairs at my work without having to catch my breath
14. To be able to participate in swim classes
That's all I can think of at this moment but I will add to it later!
Have a great day!