To jog or not to jog - that is the question
Thursday, January 24, 2013
Its already 2:20 here. Since I went to a meeting on my lunch hour, I could go jog at the track and count that as my time off for lunch.
Reasons not to - by the time I got back it would be 3:30, which seems late in the day to finish things off (I leave at 4:30).
- I'm feeling a little better, but I'm also medicated. I may start jogging and then cough a lung up.
- my gym stuff is in my car, so I would have to go there first then the gym.
Reasons to -
- I'm feeling sluggish and will feel better after moving.
- with this cold, I've only jogged once this week.
- I need the steps, on days I can't jog, my poor dog gets dragged on a late night walk, which she doesn't always want to do (or me either).
Oh well, I know its pizza night at home and things are slow . . . so off to the gym. The worse that can happen is my cough comes back, if so I can walk instead of jog.