Thursday, January 24, 2013
“Don’t wait for someone to take you under their wing. Find a good wing and climb up underneath it.” ~Frank C. Bucaro
Yesterday was a great day. I ate within calories, drank my water, got in my minimum cardio, had dinner with friends, and went to bed early (and got lots of sleep).
Eating out with friends – I did it by the book. I found the menu for the restaurant in advance, decided what to eat, and recorded the calories in SP. I had a good time with my friends and enjoyed the salad.
I have been taking one night every week (or every other week) to go to bed early. I decided to do that last night. I feel great this morning.
Health Progress MTD
1. Eat within calories (streak 17 days; 21 of 23 days this month)
2. Cardio (streak 28 days; 23 of 23 days this month)
3. Drink water (streak 14 days; 17 of 23 days this month)
4. Wear pedometer and track steps (streak 82 days; 23 of 23 days this month)
Three happy things:
1. Dinner with friends
2. Being able to laugh at yourself
3. co-workers wearing matching outfits unintentionally