Thursday, January 24, 2013
What is important? It's different for everyone. It's even different for one person at different times. What's important in the short term might not be important over the long haul, and vice versa. And of course there are degrees of importance.
So what things are important to me?
- My health (Sadly, I take it for granted, and I'm neglectful.)
- My family
- My friends
- Having a job that pays the bills
- Having a safe and comfortable home
- Taking a vacation from time to time
- Having a hobby or something non-work to do that I enjoy
- Having a pet
- Having reliable transportation; preferably a cute/fun car
- Having clothes I like and look good in (but I keep forgetting!)
I should have remembered the clothes I want to fit into when I ate that pizza the other night. That's ok. A little at a time, I am getting there.
So… What is important to YOU?