BLC 21 Week 1 at a glance
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
It's Wednesday I woke up excited to weigh in, and see my work from last week validated. Imagine my suprise when the scale showed a 2 pound difference. I know I know its still a loss but I was hoping for at least 5 pounds. I then looked over what I did right and what areas needed improving, and was okay with my loss.
Things that were on point:
- I had a perfect score on the TNT
- I did great on the weekend challenge
- I got a pair of Nikes for LCW
- I drank a gallon of water 4 days out the week
- I tracked my food accurately most days
- I exercised
- I interacted with my team.
Things that need work:
- I need to push myself harder when working out
- the days I did not drink my gallon of water is because I had coke those days
- My mood was all over the place, I have some personal issues that need to be addressed instead of ignored.
- I ate out more days then I should have, and went over my calories.( yes they were tracked but that does not make the calories balance out)
This week will be better for me, and I may not get the number that I am looking for but most importantly I will not stop trying to make better choices then I made the week before.