Wednesday, January 23, 2013
My goal is to list at least three blessings every day.
Here are today's blessings:
1. I had a crazy day yesterday. My commute is normal 25 minutes. Yesterday morning was the longest commute I have ever had at 2 hours 10 minutes. (I can drive a co-worker and myself home faster in heavy snow.) Coming home was the shortest commute ever at 23 minutes. Finally, I stopped at Burger King for 2 cheese burgers. They told me they messed up my order--I got 2 cheese burgers and 2 chicken sandwiches for $2.14.
2. With many accidents in our area yesterday morning, I got to work safely withot being in an accident.
3. I have a great principal who supports what I do in the classroom. She even bought website subscriptions to a few unexpected sites.
4. I feel loved and I know that I am blessed with more than I can count.
5. Family, friends, and faith.
Feel free to list your own blessings. Have a wonderful day!