Tuesday, January 22, 2013
I'm so sleepy guys!
I think I'm going to call it a night pretty early... I'm on call again tomorrow (24 hour shift).
OK, so here we go. :) Today was a VERY productive day for me. I made sure to keep a list and had already checked off my 5 things before 8 am! lol :-D But anyway, I'll try to pick the best ones.
1. I woke up on my FIRST alarm and decided not to keep snoozing for 35 minutes like I sometimes do!
2. Because I didn't go back to sleep... I was able to make a DELICIOUS breakfast.
3. I also did an AM workout... Didn't finish the whole thing because I was multi-tasking and had to finish cooking and etc.
4. I got some errands done during work when I had a break!
5. I ate the food I planned to eat today, packed my lunch, and stuck to my plan.
and... I'm having a planned homemade brownie sundae for dessert. :)
OK, Hope you all had a good day! If I weren't so sleepy, I'd write a bunch more... but I'm tired! lol
So I will say, Continue finding the good wherever you can. Even when we mess up we deserve a pat on the back... we are ALL doing the BEST we can (at this given moment)
Hi to my NEW Spark Friends
REBBYREB99 and MANDELOVICH who are along for the ride!!! Let's LOVE OURSELVES guys! We are worth it!