First let me just say it's cold out there (finally)! We started the day at -17C (1F) and a foot of new snow on the ground. Until Saturday we had no snow, our first snow fall had melted away. Temp high for today was -13 (8F) and they are calling for more snow tonight.
I was suppose to go to the studio today. The battery for my car takes a charge and comes up fine while warm but it isn't lasting in the cold so to be safe and not stranded at the studio or worse on the road somewhere I stayed home. So instead I:
* finished up some laundry (dog beds were overdue for a good washing)
* tried 20-minute Turbo Jam which I got 10 minutes into and had to stop as it was to much for my elbow. using the support band isn't working as it's in the elbow itself not the muscles. I need to look into something just for the elbow.
* Then downstairs to get on the treadmill for 30 minutes - wrapped my elbow in a tensor bandage which seemed to help. I had to force myself to go downstairs, I just wasn't in the mood. My elbow hurting got that little voice to start the negative talk. But I told myself just get on and try to watch some of the shows you've pvred and not had time to watch. I've always done that.
* Sat down with recipe books and laptop to figure out next week's meal plan for dinners and did up my grocery list.
* Made 2 banana bread loaves for the family. I have to sit down and see how I can make it healthier.
*64 ozs of water drank by 3pm!
Then I sat down to have a cup of chocolate energy tea (there's black tea, cocoa powder and one other ingredient that escapes me - bought at the bulk store). In the back ground I have iTunes open listening to Jillian's podcasts (I love to listen to them over and over again) while I cleaned up my Favourite foods list - wow I was eating alot of crap.
I also took a look at my weight chart: Nov. '09 I started at 247. I had already lost close to 25-30 lbs before coming to Spark. Between '09 and the end of '11 I was up and down my highest being 250. By Jan. '12 I was down to 225. Coming back to Spark on Jan. 12 I weighed in at 239. I set a goal of 234 by Jan. 31. I not only met my weight goal for this month at my last weigh in but passed it! So I've set a new weight goal/date - 225 by Feb. 26 (my birthday).
Tonight, I agreed to spending time on the WII with my daughter. Its been a while since we did this and she's got a couple of the dance games so I know what I'm in for. By planning to do it tonight we're hoping the guys will join in - they sometimes do and it's fun (or is that funny) to watch.
Hope everyone had a great day!