Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Borrowed the following from a friend's blog.
We get so caught up in the latest technology, fitness trend, nutrition craze - while these can be useful, they sometimes get in the way of the basics which are key to our fitness, health and well-being.
1. Eat in moderation
2. Eat a diet that is varied and full of the nutrients your body needs
3. Hit your daily net calorie target value
4. Do a little exercise
5. Eschew stupid things like fruit juice fasting and diet pills
6. Focus on your long term health
7. Be forgiving of yourself when you slip up
8. Be mindful what you eat and the decisions you make
Try it - I think you'll like the results.
What will you do today for your Fitness, Health and Well-being?
Be safe and successful, Dolly