Good morning everyone! I feel confident now that my 2nd floor is complete and I'm starting in a big way to begin my 3rd floor this morning. Even though there is a little "crispy of chill" in the air here in the DFW area of Texas, this will not hold me back from beginning the process until completion.
3RD FLOOR "NEVER"....To the best of my ability, and with the support of family and friends, will I ever allow myself to think or feel that I'm not "special" again. As an old saying goes, "God made me, and He doesn't make junk".
To accomplish this, I will do the following:
1. not to use the words "comfort food" again. To me, getting too comfortable, can lead to disaster.
2. not to depend on the scale to determine my successes.
3. allow myself to eat "fancy"...begin eating on my "company" plates, glasses, and tableware. Plastic and paper I'll save for "gatherings" of people.
4. give my own self a facial 1x a week.
5. reserve Saturday nights as my "spa" nights.
6. use nail polish on my fingernails and toenails, especially since I can bend over now and reach my toes.
7. rearrange my clothes in my closet and find some new "mix & matches". Just fiddle around and see what I can come up with.
8. look through different clothing catalogs and "dream and plan" and then cut an outfit out and post it on my icebox door to view everyday.
9. throw away my "old faithful-with holes" nightgown and wear one of my new ones that are smaller than it is.
10. and etc.
I'm building a new me "one floor at a time" to create my wall of change.
Thanks to all of you who have been reading my "wall" blogs. It means so much. I thank all of you for all of your support and kind and encouraging words.
We can't make it without each other!
Have a blessed day and wonderful journey to the new you!
©2013, Paula Boyd-Friend, all rights reserved