Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Okay, I have minimal time to do a lot of work, so I'm going to attempt to find a method that works. I'm simplifying my plan, and hopefully that will make it possible to achieve my goals.
So here are my goals this week.
1. MWF I'm going to the gym at 5:30 to do my treadmill workout. I am using a walking app to go from beginner to 5K. Once I've completed the 12 weeks I'll be up to power walking 60 minutes.
2. T/TH I'm going to do strength workout at home at 5:30am. It's too difficult to make it to the gym 5 days/week, but I can workout 5 days per week.
3. Stick to the menu I planned for dinners this week. I have dinner plans tonight with my advisor, but I knew this ahead of time and planned this into the menu for the week.
4. Drink water. It sounds so simple, but since it has turned colder I have not been successful at this goal.
5. Pack my gym bag, lunch, teacher bag, and set the coffee pot the night before. In order to make it to the gym at 5:30 everything has to be 100% ready the night before.
6. Track my calories. I've become lazy about this because I'm rarely on the computer except to do work related to teaching. I haven't had much time for things I want to do.
Okay, there it is. Last week was so unsuccessful that it gave me plenty to think about. So I've come up with a plan I think will work, if not I'll reflect and adjust as needed.
I WILL NOT QUIT!