72% down from 89% last week. Not as bad as 69% a few weeks ago.
( 3 possible points each of six goals.)
My WUB (weekly update blog) January 21 st :
1.Working toward 500 Fitness Minutes goal for the month of January. 3 points
2. "Daily, base 2 of 3 meals on veggies." 1 points
3. " No more than one cup of coffee per day. And drink minimum of 8 glasses of water and/or green tea per day." only 2 points...
How to improve: Replace the coffee with green tea. It still has caffeine. And use the stuff for energy from the naturopath. And get more sun now in the winter months.
4. "Limit SP time to 2 hours. ... ... so "Me Time" is used for a hobby or seeing a friend or something active like taking a walk." 1 point
I am slipping . Except for water aerobics (which was superb!) I stayed in the house. I did reading and found some excellent TV shows this week. Read Terry Prattchett's MAKING MONEY which was hilarious.
#4. How to improve: Since hitting Level 18 in sparkpoints I need to change my focus to actually DOING the things that make me healthy like daily exercise and eating 3 real (and veggie based) meals and only 2 snacks each day . Only 2 snacks!! Oh my!!
5. Water aerobics at least 3 times per week---- 3 points!
6. WUB Weekly Update Blogs on these goals to keep me focused. 3 points!
And, definitely writing the Weekly Update Blog has helped keep my behavioral goals in mind week after week.